About the Patient Portal
The patient portal (ChARM PHR software) allows you to communicate with your healthcare provider in the following ways:
- Send messages
- Receive messages
- Upload past lab work
- Fill out questionnaires requested by your provider
- View your visit summaries and recommendations
- View lab results
- And more
- However, for our clinic you do NOT use the PHR to schedule appointments
If you’ve had an initial consult and would like to purchase a case review or coaching membership, you can purchase them here.
How to get a patient portal (PHR) account
After you schedule your initial consult, you will be emailed a link to the patient portal (ChARM PHR account). You can register a patient portal account by accepting the invitation email sent by our practice.
If you have not received the invitation email:
- Check your SPAM folder.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t get a link.
- Once you have the invitation email, follow the steps below to register your account.
- Click on the invitation link.
- Enter patient’s date of birth (DOB verification is done to confirm that you are authorized to access this patient’s medical records).
You can also view the ChARM PHR user guide for more information.