Certain individualized dietary and supplement strategies have been shown to greatly affect the functioning of autistic individuals. Additionally, parents have shown deep interest, appreciation, and results from the information we provide.
MindWhale utilizes non-pharmaceutical methods to improve speech, socialization, cognition, and mood in autistic individuals through brain chemistry testing, nutrition education, and supplement guidance.
Free Class on Autism and Brain Health
Nicholas Hundley, MS, CNS is offering a free introductory class for caregivers of autistic individuals near Salt Lake City, Utah. This training for parents and other caregivers is designed to not only improve the lives of the autistic kids, but their families and other loved ones as well.
Seating is limited.
Get notified of the upcoming event with valuable information aimed at improving the life of your loved one.
“I was searching for someone knowledgeable and accessible to help our son Eric with his ADHD and autism. Ultimately, when I found out about MindWhale and what Nick could offer to help Eric, I was excited and ready to begin his treatment. Already Eric has improved, he is a lot calmer and sleeps better at night. Our family life is happier thanks to MindWhale.”
Class instruction includes:
- How gut health, including diarrhea and constipation, correlate with mood and behavior in autistic individuals, and what you can do about it.
- How to feed the autistic brain for improved healthy function.
- How to decrease levels of frustration in autistic individuals through foods and supplements that support a calm brain.
- How to decrease recurring discomfort and increase appropriate pain responses.
- How brain health correlates with verbalization and social function in autistic individuals.
About the Instructor
Nicholas Hundley, MS, CNS is a nutritional biochemist who works with people of all ages to optimize brain chemistry. He helps people with depression, ADD/ADHD, anxiety, autism, etc. to have healthier, happier brains.
You can also call our office at (385) 202–4096 for more information.